Monday, April 25, 2011

Strawberry Mani! Yum :)

I know I know, it's been overdone, but I could not resist.  After all, a strawberry field means strawberries!  First, here's China Glaze Strawberry Fields alone.

Sunlight

Indoor lighting
Strawberry Fields is a medium pink jelly with golden glass flecks.  The glass flecks really dance in the sunlight, and it was cloudy today.  I was a bit hesitant about getting this since it got compared to Ahoy a lot when Ahoy first came out.  However, they are two very different polishes.  I do prefer Ahoy's deeper pink to this one, but still this is a lovely polish.  If you like CG's glass flecks, this would make a nice addition.

Now the strawberries!

This is a super easy and fun to do.  I used CG Starboard for the green and Milani Nail Art polish in white for the seeds.



Mmm...this makes me crave strawberries or strawberry flavored gummies.


Hope you enjoyed this post! :)


Liz

6 comments:

  1. I soooo need that nailpolish! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lumi: You should! Especially before prices go up :( I hear CG is raising the price by 25 cents on May 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, awesome job!! I NEED this color too and soon before the price hike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job done there! Great inspiration! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)