Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kardashian Kolors Pretty Petites: Celeb-bities

Hey all!  Today I have a handful of polishes to show you! :)  Here are the four mini Kardashian Kolors from the Celeb-bities set (from top to bottom): Wear Something Spar-Kylie, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely in Love, and All Kendall-ed Up.  I found that all of these applied flawlessly, even with the small mini brush.

2 coats, All Kendall-ed Up: a bright, blue leaning pink creme.  Pretty much your typical pink.
4 coats, Kim-pletely in Love: a sheer, light pink with blue shimmer.  Gorgeous!  I wish the blue shimmer showed up in my pictures.  I'm still trying to hunt down a full-size bottle of this one. :/
  
3 coats, Sealed with a Kris: a blood red jelly. So squishy and shiny.
3 coats, Wear Something Spar-Kylie: a light red with fine silver glitter.


Overall, I think these colors make a nice set.  I was especially elated to see Kim-pletely in Love in this set, since I haven't been able to find it.  What do you think?  Do you usually buy mini sets like these?  Let me know in the comments! :)


Pretty Petites will be available July 2012 for $10 each at Duane Reade, H-E-Butt, Fred Meyer, Meijer, Rite Aid, Sears and ULTA. In Canada, each set will be available for $15 at Katz Group, Loblaw, Shoppers Drug Mart, select Sears locations, and Walmart Canada. 
 



Liz
*The polishes reviewed in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors. I recently ordered Kim-pletely in Love and can't wait to receive it, it looks like the perfect subdued baby pink. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Kim-pletely in Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm your 1000th follower! :) Beautiful nails, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm trying to find it in stores, before succumbing to ordering it. The bad thing is my Walmart never restocks! Hope you enjoy that beauty when it arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you! And welcome to my blog! I've been waiting for days to reach 1000! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you did skittles. These look so great together!! Kim-pletely in Love is such a gorgeous polish!! I had it on last week. You're really making me want to get Wear Something Spar-Kylie right now, lol. I definitely buy minis. I have so many that there are some I don't end up finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, MariJo! I think I should start buying minis too. I never did because I thought they would get used up too quickly. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)