Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Essie Turquoise And Caicos


Hey all!  I haven't used an Essie color in a long time, so I decided to reswatch Turquoise and Caicos.  My original "swatch" can be found here.  I didn't have as much trouble with it this time around.  This is either 4 or 5 coats.  I lost count because I was multitasking to give each coat ample time to dry.  I'm leaning towards 5 though.  It's just as streaky as ever, which is why it needed that many coats.  It's such a shame, because the color itself is lovely.  Essie, please fix the formula!


Alright, short and simple post today.  I did do some cute nail art over this, so hopefully I'll have that up by tomorrow!  It's another Youtube tutorial. :)


Until next time!


Liz

1 comment:

  1. I found this with a few of my essies, it looks great tho! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)