Friday, February 7, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 5: Contrast


Day 5! I'm still behind, but I'm catching up. I have day 6 and 7 pictures, but I still have to edit them. If I can get them up by later today, I'll be up to date. :) For day 5's theme, I used contrasting colors, yellow and purple, to create this floral design.

I am so in love with this design! Zoya Dannii is so gorgeous - I can't believe I never swatched it! I wish I had a sunlight pic, because the way Dannii shimmers in the petals is really beautiful.


Polishes Used
OPI Barre My Soul
Urban Outfitters UV
Zoya Dannii
Zoya Suri
Milani Black Swift

I wrote down Zoya Suri as one of the polishes I used, but you can't really see it. Originally I outlined the floral design with Suri, which is a dark purple. But it wasn't showing up against Dannii, so I went over with black. So you might see it peeking out under some of the black outlines, but that's about it.




See the other day 5 manis below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)