Friday, February 21, 2014

[Review+Swatch] Incoco Double Date Nail Applique



Hi guys! Today I'm wearing this pretty design from Incoco's Vday collection - Sweet Surprise. This one's called Double Date and features a super sparkly, glittery design. You can't see it in my pics, but there's also holographic glitters scattered throughout the silver parts.



I did both hands and had no problem applying these to my nails. Top coat isn't necessary, but I used Nicole by OPI's new Quick Dry Top coat to seal the edges. It's been a few days now and mine still looks freshly applied. :)

Availability: You can purchase Double Date at Incoco.com* or wherever Incoco Nail Appliques are sold for $8.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)